Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Latest Micah Update

Thanks to all of you who have been asking. Here's the latest:

Micah had two tests on Friday, May 18th. Both have gone well. The tests were mainly about making sure his stomach is in the right place and working the right way. So far we know it's in the right place (on the left side of the body), we're still waiting on test results of the other, but if it was really bad they would have stopped us right away.

We have to do one more test on Wednesday, May 30th. This is a bronchial scope we have canceled twice because we thought we didn't want to worry about two things at once. This scope will focus on his adenoids and airway and address his sleep apnea. We only wanted to focus on the feeding tube for now, but the doctor feels that if there's a problem with the adenoids the surgeon could take care of it as well as insert the G-tube during the same surgery.

So for now we wait on this test and then schedule a surgery sometime after June 2nd, the day I am to be ordained. Yeah.

Thanks again for the questions. Please continue to pray for Micah's health, Corbin's patience with Mom and Dad, and that DeAnn and I would continue to find the strength we need in God. Thanks.

2 comments:

J.S.Foster said...

I know you know this; but just to remind you, I'm praying for all 4 of you.

Anonymous said...

The best blog! I genuinely rapture how it' s easy on my eyes and also the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a renewed postal service has been made. I accept subscribed to your rss food which should do the trick! Be enduring a nice day!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]